Body hair

For general discussion about Seahorse and cross-dressing/trans issues. Also, any topics of general or topical interest may be posted here.
Forum rules
You can post almost any topic here that would not fit comfortably into any other forum.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Cheryse
Dame
Dame

Body hair

Postby Cheryse » May 7th, 2017, 10:50 am

Hi everyone,
I read with interest a question posed in 2016 re body hair removal and the person wanted to use hormones. i found a good alternative with Eden Laser clinics a couple of years ago. it is expensive, but painless and it worked well for me. Of course it depends on the color of your hair, but I am fair skinned with quite a bit of whitish hair. However with me I still had a lot of black hair and this is what caused the stubble. The removal of white hair is easy and I can now shave my entire body in a matter of minutes. The hardest part is removal of face and neck hair and it requires a lot of patience. Initially with the face for the first few times there was a bit of sting but now it is getting easier. I have had no side effects from it and now only require maintenance treatment at intervals. It may not be for everyone and as I said it is expensive but it may be an alternative to think about. But remember that it only works on black and really dark hair. I began to use it because It did not clash with my bipolar and Melancholic Depression.
best wishes to all
Cheryse.
prudence
Dame
Dame

Re: Body hair

Postby prudence » May 22nd, 2017, 11:37 pm

Hi Cheryse,

Not sure if I misunderstood what you meant, but my experience with laser hair removal is that it is both expensive and painful.

Return to “General Forum”