PAID CD/TS/TV SUPPORT WORKER 4 WESTERN SYDNEY

For general discussion about Seahorse and cross-dressing/trans issues. Also, any topics of general or topical interest may be posted here.
Forum rules
You can post almost any topic here that would not fit comfortably into any other forum.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Pauline
Baroness
Baroness

PAID CD/TS/TV SUPPORT WORKER 4 WESTERN SYDNEY

Postby Pauline » August 22nd, 2017, 3:57 pm

Hi

I'm seeking a cross-dressing/transexual/ transvestite or other, support worker to assist me on outings, driving, showering, ect I cross-dressed from age 6-23 until I was attacked and became paralysed now 45, I'm happy to discuss my needs on FB messenger no experience necessary I can provide training, get paid whilst you enjoy yourself

Pauline
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100020564586604
tarawb
Queen
Queen

Re: PAID CD/TS/TV SUPPORT WORKER 4 WESTERN SYDNEY

Postby tarawb » August 24th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Hi Pauline,

Hopefully you can find someone, I know people up here in that industry, not sure if they have contacts in Western Sydney. Someone who knows someone who knows someone.

From what I understand you should have a lifter to help move you in and out of chair, a shower chair for showering and all that fun stuff, one of my friends had a heart attack in hospital and was out for awhile and suffered brain damage, she was completely bed bound and could only utter a few sounds.

Kind regards
Tara
Pauline
Baroness
Baroness

Re: PAID CD/TS/TV SUPPORT WORKER 4 WESTERN SYDNEY

Postby Pauline » August 29th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Hi Tara
Sorry I missed catching up with you last week I have had no internet for days as a backhoe dug up our broadband connection in the street, I have all this equipment if anyone is interested I've been asked to train to staff of a new wheelchair resort on Collaroy beach for 5-7 days in September so it may be my chance to use it as a base get dressed and head out for the evening on the town

Pauline

Return to “General Forum”