seeking everyone's help

For general discussion about Seahorse and cross-dressing/trans issues. Also, any topics of general or topical interest may be posted here.
Forum rules
You can post almost any topic here that would not fit comfortably into any other forum.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Pauline
Baroness
Baroness

seeking everyone's help

Postby Pauline » September 21st, 2018, 1:44 am

Hi

I'm seeking a cross-dressing/transexual/ transvestite, gay guy or wife or mum of one who's compassionate to my predicament to act as a support worker to assist me to dress as a woman.
Take me on outings, go shopping, trips to the city or simply go driving or roll through a city park, I cross-dressed from age 6-23 until I was attacked and became paralysed in 1995.
I'm now 46 and very down I originally ask for help here more than a year ago and I've had no one offer to help or say hello, I'm happy to discuss my needs no experience necessary I can provide training and offer substantial hourly for your time, get paid whilst you enjoy yourself.
I'm caucasian slim 65kgs and I wax everything and live alone near Sr Marys 2760 NSW I'm a really nice person who desperately needs some queer or queer-friendly friends, please don't let my disability scare you off.
All bare 1 of my normal staff never worked in the industry and I showed them everything the scariest thing you'll encounter is my lifting hoist and its simply an overpriced engine hoist, give me 10 minutes and you'll be an expert, give me a few weeks and you'll be that confident you could consider a career change, I have purchased thousands of dollar on clothing, shoes and expensive lingerie most still in their shipping packaging because I can't ask my staff because they would laugh behind my back between themselves
Please contact me because I would even be open to holding a BBQ or meet at my home for seahorse members for helping instead of that hall as a thank you to Seahorse for helping me out.,

I would be really pleased if anyone could help me unwrap all of these packages and try on the high heels so I at least know if I'm buying the right size please sms me on 9448513645

Pauline
noeleena
Viscountess
Viscountess

Re: seeking everyone's help

Postby noeleena » November 8th, 2018, 8:46 pm

Hi.

I just came in as i thought this forum was down and gone wow still going so where is every one... think i,m a bit late to add any thing to your ? s .so may catch up,
...noeleena...

Return to “General Forum”