Wigs

Various useful resources that have been recommended by Seahorse members.
Forum rules
Please limit posts to any cross-dressing resources, such as recommended businesses, websites, articles, or the like.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Jodie
Countess
Countess

Re: Wigs

Postby Jodie » June 5th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Finally got around to ordering and receiving my wig, and it was well worth it. I'm completely happy with it!
It is called the Jessica simpson ken pave bob wig. Very realistic and I can recommend it to anyone wanting a decent yet inexpensive 1st wig.
misstri
Countess
Countess

Postby misstri » June 19th, 2017, 5:30 pm

I've ordered the dress , I've bought the shoes and have organised my nails .. I have no idea where I start with a wig . I'd like it custom fitted as I'm willing to spend the dollars for human hair . At the moment the ball is on my horizon .
Love is universal , without it happiness is impossible
lauren
Princess
Princess

Postby lauren » June 22nd, 2017, 8:04 am

hi misstri..might be worth looking at wig affair in Sydney you can try a wig on and have it customised to suit..and have this done by a hairdresser...I don't know how CD friendly they are but...maybe some other members have visited there business...human hair looks great but lots a $$....oh and you can take your own wig there and have it cut and shaped also...happy hair misstri

Return to “Resources Forum”