shopping in man mode

Various useful resources that have been recommended by Seahorse members.
Forum rules
Please limit posts to any cross-dressing resources, such as recommended businesses, websites, articles, or the like.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
lauren
Princess
Princess

shopping in man mode

Postby lauren » November 17th, 2016, 9:12 am

Well girls xmas is almost upon us ,and its these times of the year chrissy,valentines and mothers day when we can shop in man mode and not arouse suspicion,allthough self serve check outs have made it a lot easier..a sales assistant at payless shoes did look at me quite oddly when I purchased 2 pair of size 11 heels,i didn't care I had to have them...lol..so its back to target for my size 11shoes from now on,so on that note I wish you all a very merry Christmas and lots of happy shopping days ahead
Jodie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Re: shopping in man mode

Postby Jodie » November 17th, 2016, 2:48 pm

Sounds Great, what type of shies did you get?
I also enjoy the Christmas shopping season. I am looking to see what goodies to buy.
Your right about Target its a great resource for shoes and clothes.
lauren
Princess
Princess

Postby lauren » November 17th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Hi Jodie I purchased 2pr of 3inch patent heels 1 black and 1pr red it was a buy 1 get second pr half price
Genevieve
Duchess
Duchess

Postby Genevieve » November 17th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Second pair half price? Think of the money you saved!
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Christine Parker » November 17th, 2016, 9:45 pm

I have always felt rather uncomfortable buying femme things in boy mode. It feels a bit weird.

However, I accept that this is the only option for many CDs.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
lauren
Princess
Princess

Postby lauren » November 25th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Hi girls another tip for shopping in man mode is to buy online and pick up in store,i have done this with target in the past and found it a very good service.so you guessed it ive been shopping and have just purchased a lovely pair of black milan mesh heels in a size 11 with a9cm heel ,I couldn't resist the striped bengaline dress which comes in a stretch fabric,black & white and 2 bras 1 white & 1black kirsty fuller figure lace bras 1n a size 20c . I spent $118 they will text me when it arrives at the store that I nominated usually about 5 days and when I go to pick it up its all wrapped up...no suspicious looks...happy shopping girls
noeleena
Baroness
Baroness

Postby noeleena » November 25th, 2016, 5:43 pm

Hi,

all my shopping life I hated having to go into mens departments any where and even with Jos to buy clothes she would say come on time to buy a new top stand here turn around trying for size on my back, then gone,

The only items I would be interested in were / are boots now that I can do with out a thought yes mens boots any thing else forget it.

One time Jos said we have to buy a top for a friend , oh yes that,,,, mens shop Farmers department found one we looked every where I said to small well it was so had to change it, though im good at sizing and all just not for men,

So mens clothes no thanks, I,ll stay with what I know , and lots of sewing ,

...noeleena...
Genevieve
Duchess
Duchess

Postby Genevieve » November 26th, 2016, 8:28 pm

Hi Lauren - good tip - but how can you be sure about size?
lauren
Princess
Princess

Postby lauren » November 27th, 2016, 12:19 pm

Hi Genevieve I have never had a problem with target sizes,ladies 11 shoes are allways that even pointed toe shoes are nice and comfy...in dresses im a 20 if its lined and 18 if its a stretch fabric...skirts 16 if lined and 14 if stretch and in tops its allways safe to go with the XL size..are you familiar with your sizes genevieve...I know on the target site if you click on a particular item the sizing guide will come up in front of you....eezy peezy....so happy shopping Genevieve
Jodie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Jodie » December 13th, 2016, 10:29 am

Always have found Target great. Never thought about using click and collect just use home delivery. Might try it next time. Its worth keeping a look out in the clearance section online as there are sometimes some great end of season bargains. I managed to get a pair of blue spotted wedge heels that were originally $49 for 12.50. Sometimes you can get really lucky when just a few items are left and in your size.

Return to “Resources Forum”