Sad indictment

Details of any regular or occasional Seahorse events. Other trans events may also be posted here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Only post details about any crossdressing/trans events that are coming up or that you have attended and would like to report on.
Dianne
Duchess
Duchess

Sad indictment

Postby Dianne » March 6th, 2016, 9:14 am

It's seems a shame that such a great event as the Mardi Gras which attracts visitors from around the world and all over Australia cannot get any live visual coverage if it was fireworks that costs millions ok but don't mention the gay lesbian or other minority people. What's wrong with the media if it's good enough for our PM surely it deserves more than a few seconds in a newscast. Full marks to SBS radio you did your best
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Sad indictment

Postby Christine Parker » March 6th, 2016, 9:42 am

It was televised years ago and I cannot recall when they stopped. Actually it is much better attending it. You may not get the same view, but the atmosphere is great.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
tarawb
Queen
Queen

Re: Sad indictment

Postby tarawb » March 6th, 2016, 7:31 pm

From what I remember the Mardi Gras was live streamed online last night. Which is ok for those with an internet connection. I do not know if it had anything to do with the Facebook partnership as Facebook was pushing how LGBT people are finding it easy on the platform.

Return to “Events Forum”