Hi, It's Negomi

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Michael
Baroness
Baroness

Hi, It's Negomi

Postby Michael » April 13th, 2016, 10:44 pm

Hi,

Well here I am it's either join Seahorse forum or ascend Everest!! It's literally this simple or complicated.
I live every day as androgynous as I can, with my hair in a High bun with a feminine tail, clean shaved trimmed eyebrows a little eyeliner on edge of eye & Nivea purely shine lightly applied. To date I have never ever been outside in any type of dress or bra, only in my wife’s jeans sometimes & her gym top under a shirt. It dose pain me that I can’t ever seem to make that final leap since, I wear women's underwear every day & night. My wife has always been supportive and we have two girls age 11 and 9.

At the tender age of 12 my male hormones did not fire on time, so the estrogen took over, so I had breasts grow instead! For me this did not distress me, however they could not be hidden in PE which started with teasing and eventually I was bashed up after school. (Hospitalised) So I was given a testosterone boost!! ... NOT MY CALL!!. This event crushed me and put my true being in a dark place for years. However I know who I am and always have been. Thanks.

Michael. Negomi :)
Dana
Granduchess
Granduchess

Re: Hi, It's Negomi

Postby Dana » April 14th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Hi Negomi, welcome to the forum and to Seahorse.

Dana
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Christine Parker » April 15th, 2016, 5:31 am

Hi Negomi

Welcome to the Forum.

Sorry to hear and your painful teenage experiences. It is never an easy time of life, but being different makes even harder.

The leap to going out in public is always stressful, but once done, it gets easier. January next year marks my 9th anniversary of getting out again in public after decades in the closet. I went out a bit in the 1970's and then spent 26 years back in the closet. I always found it a bit scary when I was young, but I am now very comfortable and I have travelled to most of the capital cities, and several country towns as a woman.

I always have had man boobs (not as big as what you describe). I can almost fill a B cup (without hormones)

Welcome aboard.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
Michael
Baroness
Baroness

Postby Michael » April 15th, 2016, 8:05 pm

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! ALL! With your open arms & heartfelt reply Christine. Big hugs Girls. I'm sorry for the sad intro but i had to table it early it's
better this way. I don't have hate in my hart with With the People that tormented & assaulted me for years. However i do beleave that karma will cach up with them! The thing that hurts the most, is that i had no choice.
No one asked me. "It's my body". The Docter just injected the Booster!... Well there you go!.. Boy.... The docters where doing what they thought was best for me and my saftey! One Thing I have learned from this past. "I! Will Not Fail! To Be Human!"..... (All Good Now!)

I have been with My sole mate, friend and Wife for over twenty years with our two beautiful girls & we are all as one.
We have been on a rollercoster ride of life over this time with with plenty of up's and down's. "John Lennon Love is all you Need"

Now on with now, and the future. I am so happy I have made this first step Girls, and i will need some help & time as well.
I was walking ... Down town today with a little more bounce in my step... I Know you know what i talking about ladies .. One step at a time.
For the short term I am going to be a pantene Girl "It won't Happen Overnight... But it Will Happen"

I Love this Song from ColdPlay... Adventure of a lifetime.

("We are Dimonds Taking Shape")

Negomi,
lauren
Princess
Princess

Postby lauren » April 15th, 2016, 9:06 pm

hi and a big welcome to you negomi
Branwen
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Branwen » April 17th, 2016, 7:29 pm

Welcome. Glad you're upbeat now, hope you're doing fine out west!
Michael
Baroness
Baroness

Postby Michael » April 18th, 2016, 8:05 pm

I'm doing fine out here! But it is a bit cold. We did some clothes shopping today. I picked out a nice crop top and underwear, My wardrobe dose need a freshen up! :)
Jacinta Coysh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Jacinta Coysh » April 18th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Hello, Negomi!
Shopping is a joy, there's no doubt. But sometimes you can not resist the bargains!
Love,
Jacinta
Michael
Baroness
Baroness

Music All day!

Postby Michael » April 22nd, 2016, 10:36 am

Goodbye....Prince :(
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Christine Parker » April 22nd, 2016, 12:44 pm

Sorry to be a bit pedantic, but this should really be a "New Topic" in the General Forum. No big deal really, so I will leave it here.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html

Return to “Introductions Forum”