Hello - I'm Audrey

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Audrey
Baroness
Baroness

Hello - I'm Audrey

Postby Audrey » May 12th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Hello Everyone
I have recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.
Like many of us I started dressing up in my mother's clothes when I was about 12. I have no idea what possessed me to slip on her girdle and attach stockings. I very quickly progressed to putting on a dress and a fluffy petticoat. I found I was able to squeeze into a pair of my mother's tan coloured suede stilettoes - a three quarter length jacket and a headscarf completed my ensemble. I then ventured out around the nearby streets after dark when my parents were out. It was breathtakingly exciting.
Unfortunately not too long after this started, my small stash was discovered by my father including my mother’s missing stilettoes! I'm not sure they believed my story but it was never discussed again.
I then started dating girls and the desire to cross dress more or less evaporated although I was fascinated by my then long term GF's outfits which I found very sexy. Looking back on it, she dressed exactly how I like to dress.
Fast forward to more recent times, and I found that I am increasingly being drawn into cross dressing again. I'm not sure why this is but I have started to dress up more and love the feel and rustle of stockings, the look of black underwear, the clip of heels on the pavement and the look and feel of a demure leather skirt. I recently bought a pair of (modestly high) heels and knee length boots so venturing out now is even more exciting. I just love it.
I do look forward to being a member although regrettably due to my circumstances I am most unlikely to make meetings or events.
Best wishes
Audrey :lol:
Dianne
Duchess
Duchess

Re: Hello - I'm Audrey

Postby Dianne » May 13th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Hi Audrey
Welcome to the group thank you for sharing your story we are a diverse bunch but every one of knows exactly what you mean about the wonderful feel of getting dressed in sexy lingerie and beautiful clothes. If you need any help or advice just ask
Hugs. Dianne
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Christine Parker » May 13th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Audrey wrote:Hello Everyone
I have recently joined and wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome, Audrey

Audrey wrote:Like many of us I started dressing up in my mother's clothes when I was about 12. I have no idea what possessed me to slip on her girdle and attach stockings. I very quickly progressed to putting on a dress and a fluffy petticoat. I found I was able to squeeze into a pair of my mother's tan coloured suede stilettoes - a three quarter length jacket and a headscarf completed my ensemble. I then ventured out around the nearby streets after dark when my parents were out. It was breathtakingly exciting.
Unfortunately not too long after this started, my small stash was discovered by my father including my mother’s missing stilettoes! I'm not sure they believed my story but it was never discussed again.
I then started dating girls and the desire to cross dress more or less evaporated although I was fascinated by my then long term GF's outfits which I found very sexy. Looking back on it, she dressed exactly how I like to dress.

That is very similar to my teen experiences, documented here:
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/resources/articles/secretlove.html

Audrey wrote:Fast forward to more recent times, and I found that I am increasingly being drawn into cross dressing again. I'm not sure why this is but I have started to dress up more and love the feel and rustle of stockings, the look of black underwear, the clip of heels on the pavement and the look and feel of a demure leather skirt. I recently bought a pair of (modestly high) heels and knee length boots so venturing out now is even more exciting. I just love it.
While it never disappears, cross-dressing often reappears in one's middle years. I was in my late 50's when I joined Seahorse and began cross-dressing very frequently.

Audrey wrote:I do look forward to being a member although regrettably due to my circumstances I am most unlikely to make meetings or events.
Best wishes
Audrey :lol:
You never know, the opportunity might arise at some point.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
Audrey
Baroness
Baroness

Postby Audrey » May 14th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Hello Dianne
Many thanks for your reply - it was very much appreciated. And to you too Christine
As luck would have it, an opportunity suddenly presented itself last night and I was able to go to the café night at Hornsby.
As this was my first time out in such a public place, I felt really intimidated especially when Dana told me that the café was in the Mall itself! And I had to walk around 200 metres from the car park to the café.
Dana was really sweet as she met me at the start of the Mall and we walked together to the café. I must admit to being extremely nervous and I did say to her as we walked into the café "I can't believe I'm doing this!"
After a short while I managed to settle down thanks to the conversation around the table with Dana, his wife Barbara and Kirsten.
Afterwards, the four of us strolled down the Mall to the big fountain where we stayed chatting for a short while.
I then headed off to where my car was parked, emboldened by what I had just experienced. Even walking past the pub with lots of outside drinkers didn't concern me too much.
Thank you to Dana to making what was for me a big challenge to venture out in public en femme such an enjoyable and exciting experience. I am not sure I could have done it without your encouragement. Thanks also to Barbara and Kirsten for their lovely company.
I don't know that I will get another opportunity for a while so I will savour the short time that I so enjoyed last night.
Hugs
Audrey
Audrey
Baroness
Baroness

Postby Audrey » May 14th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Hello Christine
I have just finished reading your trilogy of articles about your life and crossdressing.
I found them absolutely fascinating and I can relate so well to many of your experiences, albeit in a much more limited way as I have not had your courage to dress in public - at least not until last night!
I am totally heterosexual but I have recently returned to dressing en femme after many years of happy marriage to a lovely woman - I really don't understand the dichotomy!
Thank you for directing me to your history.
Kindest regards
Audrey
Dana
Granduchess
Granduchess

Postby Dana » May 14th, 2016, 6:56 pm

Hi Audrey, it was great to have you along last night, and particularly great to see how much you relaxed over the night. Hope you can make it to another night soon.

Dana
Michael
Baroness
Baroness

Postby Michael » May 15th, 2016, 1:58 pm

Hello Audrey,

Wow!! Girl....I am so encourage by your Post!!.. it's the best way.... DO IT!!

Negomi,
Kate
Granduchess
Granduchess

Postby Kate » May 16th, 2016, 7:57 pm

Hi Audrey

Nice to meet you and welcome.

Does your wife know??

WRT the "dichotomy" of being heterosexual it isn't that much of a dichotomy. All you need to do is unlink sexuality (who you are attracted to) from Gender (how you feel about your male / female identity) from physiology / anatomy (your physical sex).

Also it is much easier to think about your sexuality in terms of what gender you are attracted to irrespective of your own rather than "hetero" or "homo" sexual. Most peoples sexuality in terms of whom they are attracted to (males or females) doesn't change a whole lot over their lifetime. E.g. I am TS, I've been on HRT for 15 months and full time for a little over 6 months. I was sexually attracted to females before HRT and transitioning and I am still sexually attracted to females. So it's very simple, I am sexually attracted to females. If however we start trying to use heterosexual / homosexual it becomes stupid. I was heterosexual but I am now homosexual? I don't even vaguely claim to be lesbian nor does my partner. The final thing is does it really matter who we are attracted to as long as it is a loving, respectful and giving relationship?

Hope you enjoy it here.
Audrey
Baroness
Baroness

Postby Audrey » December 4th, 2016, 1:46 pm

Hi everyone

I haven't been online for a while so I thought I would drop everyone a note to say hi as today I have a Sunday afternoon all to myself.

As I haven't been able to dress en femme for a few weeks I decided to make the most of the time. After a leisurely shower, I slipped in to some silky lingerie, stockings and a LBD. A little make-up, lipstick and some jewellery and a pair of black patent heels made me feel so good.

So I just felt that I would drop a note to everyone on the forum to say hello and wish everyone a very happy Christmas and New Year.

I'm in seventh heaven and feeling so feminine!

Best wishes

Audrey
Dana
Granduchess
Granduchess

Postby Dana » December 5th, 2016, 6:35 pm

Hi Audrey, wonderful to hear you had such a good day.

Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Dana

Return to “Introductions Forum”