Hi from Susan

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
susananne
Baroness
Baroness

Re: Hi from Susan

Postby susananne » June 10th, 2016, 12:44 pm

Melissa wrote:Hi Susan,

That would be fine if you want we can organise to meet up somewhere. If you want to message me I can give you my contact details and we can go from there. The first meeting is the scariest but once you are there you will be fine. We are a great bunch of girls and you will be welcome.

Thanks Melissa that would be great. Please let me know how I can contact you and what is the best time/day of the week to do so.

Susan
Melissa
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Melissa » June 10th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Susan,

I usually get home from work at around 5:30 during the week if you want to ring and just chat, i will PM my mobile number. If you want to come over on Friday night before a meeting that would be fine. You can come round and if need be get dressed here before we go over to Hunters Hill. Weekends I am never sure what I am doing until the morning involved most times
Melissa (1011)

susananne
Baroness
Baroness

Postby susananne » June 13th, 2016, 12:45 pm

joannenz wrote:welcome susan

I'm from across the ditch and try to get to a meeting a year and the ball which is a must

there are some great ladies to talk to so don't be shy

I know its very hard making that first step I can still remember mine vividly :)

so welcome and keep in touch

kind regards joanne

Hi Joanne

Thank you very much for your kind words, I do appreciate them.

Susan
susananne
Baroness
Baroness

Postby susananne » June 13th, 2016, 12:57 pm

Melissa wrote:Susan,

I usually get home from work at around 5:30 during the week if you want to ring and just chat, i will PM my mobile number. If you want to come over on Friday night before a meeting that would be fine. You can come round and if need be get dressed here before we go over to Hunters Hill. Weekends I am never sure what I am doing until the morning involved most times

Hi Melissa

Thank you, you are being very kind offering your help like this. Please excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by "PM your mobile number"?

Regards Susan
Melissa
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Melissa » June 13th, 2016, 7:53 pm

I sent it to you as a private message.

If you look at the top of the forums page there should be an envelope symbol that is for messages
Melissa (1011)

Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Christine Parker » June 15th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Hi Susan

Attending the forst meeting always seems daunting, the second is easier; by the the third you have relaxed and made friends.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
susananne
Baroness
Baroness

Postby susananne » June 17th, 2016, 3:59 pm

Christine Parker wrote:Hi Susan

Attending the forst meeting always seems daunting, the second is easier; by the the third you have relaxed and made friends.

Hi Christine

Thanks, my biggest problem at the moment seems to be getting used to how to communicate on this forum, I'm not the worlds best computer tech expert!

Susan
susananne
Baroness
Baroness

Postby susananne » June 17th, 2016, 4:03 pm

Melissa wrote:I sent it to you as a private message.

If you look at the top of the forums page there should be an envelope symbol that is for messages

Hi Melissa
I did and found one telephone number from someone I thought was from you but turned out to be another member :lol: We did have a long and interesting chat but I would still like to talk to you if I can.
Susan
Melissa
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Melissa » June 18th, 2016, 8:20 am

Hi Susan,

I have resent my number to you hopefully you can find it. If you want to come to the meeting next Friday with me we can organise something if you are still having trouble finding my number
Melissa (1011)

Return to “Introductions Forum”