Hi I'm Emily

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Emily
Dame
Dame

Hi I'm Emily

Postby Emily » January 23rd, 2017, 9:33 pm

So, I guess I should introduce myself. I’m Emily

Emily has secretly been a part of me since my teens and in all those years I’ve tried to keep her hidden most of the time, but at times she would make an appearance. Over the last couple of years, I’ve finally realised that I can’t keep her hidden, she is a part of me and just so persistent at wanting to appear.

No one else knows of Emily’s existence, in fact this is the first time I’ve ever mentioned her and she has never ventured outside the house. But I’ve reached a point where I need to perhaps learn from the experiences of others and get advice on things like places to shop. If it isn’t something that I can buy online or buy in store without raising suspicions, then I go without, no matter how much it is something that I want.

I have to admit that I am from Melbourne, which I hope isn’t a problem. I came across the Seahorse website and forum a couple of years ago when doing some research and thought that it had some of the best information that I’ve been able to find online.
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Hi I'm Emily

Postby Christine Parker » January 24th, 2017, 12:31 am

Welcome, Emily. We are happy to have Victorians here.There is a Seahorse Victoria as you may be aware. I have been to one of their meetings a couple of years ago.

http://seahorsevic.com.au/
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
lauren
Princess
Princess

Re: Hi I'm Emily

Postby lauren » January 26th, 2017, 11:24 am

Hi Emily,and welcome and yes its hard to hide our trueselves,i have been viewing this site for a couple of years now and only last year became a financial member. I have found all the members to be of a very nice nature,full of information and very supportive of each other.through this site I have learnt so much I am now confident enough to attend my first seahorse meeting which will probably be this winter...so you have come to the right place Emily..and again...welcome

Return to “Introductions Forum”