Hi from Kate

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Kate
Granduchess
Granduchess

Hi from Kate

Postby Kate » September 23rd, 2015, 9:33 pm

Hi everyone.

Firstly Christine, AWESOME job on getting the forum back up and running. I had a half a look at trying to get something going while you were away and just gave up VERY quickly. So Well done!!

I have been a member of Seahorse since 2011 though up until recently I was registered on the forums as Adina. I have a wife and three children (14, 8 and 5 yrs old) and unfortunately we have not been able to get to many meetings or functions as we live around 4 hours south of Sydney in Batemans Bay.

I have crossdressed all my life in secret and in 2011 told my wife. With my wife I started understanding and exploring more, going out etc. After a LOT of talking, patience, understanding we decided last December that we would start transition and in march I started HRT under the care of Jonathan Hayes in Sydney.

So far transitioning has been enlightening, exciting, fulfilling and one of the best decisions we ever made (I say we because transition affects ALL of us, NOT just me) but one thing that I will absolutely squash right now is that it is NOT easy. We are all making immense sacrifices, however I can honestly say that we are a closer family and more in love now than we have ever been.

Anyway I'll post more info as it becomes relevant. Look forward to talking to everyone :)
Dana
Granduchess
Granduchess

Re: Hi from Kate

Postby Dana » September 24th, 2015, 5:52 am

Hi Kate

Welcome back to the forum, it's good to see you here again.

Dana
pauline19
Baroness
Baroness

Postby pauline19 » September 27th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Hi Kate/Dana and all,
Lovely to hear from you again. It's been a long silent winter so I'm looking
forward to hearing from you in the future.

Pauline
Jodie
Countess
Countess

Postby Jodie » October 13th, 2015, 2:24 pm

Its good to be back on the forum and im glad you have started transitioning.

Return to “Introductions Forum”