Website and Forum Operational

Recent important announcements about the Forum in particular, and about Seahorse in general.
Forum rules
Only post important announcements here, preferably with the approval of the Forum Admin (Dianna Moore). Please feel free to reply to any posts.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Dianna Moore
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Website and Forum Operational

Postby Dianna Moore » June 3rd, 2018, 8:08 pm

The Committee wishes to apologize to its members and guest for not being maintained and for some months not being available. As some of you are aware our Webmistress Christine passed away, unfortunately the committee was unable to find anyone during Christine's illness to take on the role as Webmistress and Christine passed away before control could be transferred. It has taken several months for us to transfer ownership and you will still see Christine's name pop up in places until we gain total access.
As the new Webmistress I would like to acknowledge the work and time that Christine had put into the Website and Forum.
Although I have some web knowledge I will be learning as I go along so I ask for your patience as we get this website and forum fully functional.
Dianna Moore
Webmistress
Dianna Moore
Webmistress
shanalee
Dame
Dame

Re: Website and Forum Operational

Postby shanalee » June 29th, 2018, 7:40 am

Hi Dianna
thanks for taking on the oneous job of webmistress
could i ask respectfully if the many old Christine Parker references
could be removed ..where appropriate..out of respect for Christine thats all
thanks
xxx Shanalee
Dianna Moore
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Website and Forum Operational

Postby Dianna Moore » July 10th, 2018, 11:01 pm

Hi Shanalee,
Christine built this website and Forum, she is heavily embedded in it. Before we can remove her we need to make sure that someone has the proper authority to work on the site and Forum. Overtime, when we are sure of this Christine will slowly be removed. The Committee has nothing but the greatest and deepest respect for Christine and the work she did for the Seahorse Society but we need to move slowly to make sure we do not destroy her legacy.
Dianna
Dianna Moore
Webmistress

Return to “Announcements Forum”