shopping in man mode

Various useful resources that have been recommended by Seahorse members.
Forum rules
Please limit posts to any cross-dressing resources, such as recommended businesses, websites, articles, or the like.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Roberta_Jay
Viscountess
Viscountess

Re: shopping in man mode

Postby Roberta_Jay » December 18th, 2016, 8:00 am

Target stores are great and you can always go to the change room and try it on. If you are in male mode pick up a pair of male jeans and carry in there too. You don't have to try them on though. I go Dressed they do not care they are only interested in sales. I have also found Millers stores are a great place for tops and skirts for older ladies when they have specials on. Regards Roberta
missy
Dame
Dame

Postby missy » December 20th, 2016, 10:42 pm

I got so addicted to ebay that i only did the self checkout thing at a Target this week for the first time. I feel so silly :)
Carly
Dame
Dame

Postby Carly » August 24th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Love reading and getting ideas on shopping.for my new wardrobe from all of you girls when to Kmart brought two bras and panty first time shopping what great feeling the start of my new lifestyle
New2CDRiverina
Baroness
Baroness

Postby New2CDRiverina » September 13th, 2017, 1:21 pm

I've bought a few things with my wife from the usual places, mainly skirts tops & dresses. I'm just back from buying X4 lace panties and a new bra, dress skirt and top. I found it rather daunting at first going solo & dressed male, but after chatting to the fem helpers in both BigW & Target, and saying that I was buying for myself, I did relax a lot more. The help and advice was just great!. I'm not sure now just what I was fearful of.

Return to “Resources Forum”