Out for Dinner with the School Principal

For general discussion about Seahorse and cross-dressing/trans issues. Also, any topics of general or topical interest may be posted here.
Forum rules
You can post almost any topic here that would not fit comfortably into any other forum.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
maisiefletcher12
Dame
Dame

Out for Dinner with the School Principal

Postby maisiefletcher12 » June 6th, 2018, 1:23 am

Where to start on transition posts! I thought I would stick with Christine's dinner meeting theme.

So we are now full time. There is no fall back, no "I'll just go in male mode to this function", it's Kate all the time.

The other night I went out to dinner with the P & F committee that organised the schools fair this year. I was managing the budget. We did very well (made around $30K) and so we were going out to dinner to celebrate. I wore a cotton beige calf length straight skirt, a sort of plant print green and white short sleeved blouse and a pair of white sandals. I no longer wear forms or a wig. Makeup was pretty conservative though I tried to match the green of the top with some eye shadow.

The night was fantastic. My eldest daughters school principal was there and he was lovely, remembered to call me Kate all evening and we had a great time. Everyone else was fantastic and one of the committee members talked about how a little over a month ago he had heard Cate McGregor speak at a function of firefighters and she received a standing ovation. The acceptance from everyone was amazing and humbling. At the end of the night we were mucking around and I got a photo of the school Principal and I with me giving him a big kiss on the cheek :o

It was a great night just being me and having this group of people basically saying "well done, really there is no difference between now and before". A great night :)

Return to “General Forum”