Seahorse Christmas Party 2016
Seahorse Society of NSW holds a Christmas Party each year on the first Saturday in December.
This year will be having a land-based Christmas Party at the
Warrawee Bowling Club.
Warrawee Bowling Club
1479 Pacific Highway, Warrawee NSW, 2074
The entry is on the south-bound side of the Pacific Highway. after Knox Grammar School.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are travelling north on the Pacific Highway to the venue:
- Continue north on the Pacific Highway to Wahroonga.
- Turn right into Redleaf Ave (at the 7-11 Store).
- Drive 200m along Redleaf Ave to the roundabout.
- Take the third exit of the roundabout (i.e. a 360 degree turn).
- Drive back along Redleaf Ave.
- Turn left onto the Pacific Highway and drive south for 950 metres.
- Turn into the driveway of the club for off-street parking.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are travelling north on the Pacific Highway after the party:
- Drive 100m, quickly move into the right-turning lane at the traffic lights.
- Turn right into Fox Valley Rd.
- Travel approx 500m to the roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the thrid exit into Ada Ave.
- Continue 600m along Ada Av, until you reach the Pacific Highway.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto the Pacific Highway.
(Researched by Christine, using Google Maps)
View Larger Map
When and where is it on?
This is our second largest event apart the Ball and it is always held on the first Saturday evening in December. Everyone is welcome. Bring along your partner, family, friends etc.
- When: It will be on Saturday 3rd December 2016 at 7.30pm for 8.00pm.
- Where: Wirrawee Bowling Club, 1479 Pacific Highway, Warrawee.
- Dress Code: Smart evening wear.
What does it cost and what does it include?
The cost is $50 per person and it includes:
- 3 course Christmas dinner.
- Complementary bottle of wine per table.
- Additional drinks at pub prices.
- Disco music and dancing.
- Raffles for two large Christmas hampers. Tickets: $1.00 each or $2.00 per 3 tickets.
- Barefoot Bowls for an extra $15.
Our Event Ticket Cancellation Policy.
- If you cancel more than 7 days prior to an event, you will receive a full refund, minus $20 handling charge.
- If you cancel 7 or less days of an event, there will be no refund.
- This includes both the Seahorse Ball and the Christmas Party/Harbour Cruise.